Badrosblog | Entertainment News

A blog where you can find latest updates on Entertainment news,black celebrity gossip,celebrity gist and also little of news

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Transfer: Wayne Rooney Set to Sign for Everton This Week



wayne-rooney

Things change in the blink of an eye in football and this is about to happen to Wayne Rooney.  Realistic and reliable report from the transfer market hinted that the Manchester United Tallis Man is about to return to Everton.

According to widespread reports, Rooney has been withdrawn from Manchester United’s squad that will head to the USA on Sunday for their preseason tour, with a return to boyhood club Everton set to be completed this week. United’s record all-time goal scorer is reported to have a £125,000-a-week contract on the table from Everton as Ronald Koeman’s team look set to continue their summer spending spree.
Federico Bernardeschi to Juventus
Bernardeschi has told Fiorentina he wants to leave, amid claims he’s already agreed terms with Juventus, reports Sky Sports Italia. The 23-year-old has been courted by the likes of Inter Milan and Bayern Munich this summer but it’s the Turin side who have been at the front of the queue from the very start. The news comes just hours after director of football Pantaleo Corvino insisted the club will be holding on to their biggest players, telling Italian TV: “Bernardeschi is unsellable for us.”
Lucas Moura to Roma
According to Corriere dello Sport, Paris Saint-Germain’s Lucas is Roma’s “main objective for attack.” New manager Eusebio Di Francesco favours a move for one of Domenico Berardi or Marseille’s Florian Thauvin but Monchi, the club’s director of football, is hoping to use his existing relationship with the French club’s manager, Unai Emery, to bring Brazilian Lucas Moura to Rome. The Italians are in the market for a wide forward after selling Mohamed Salah to Liverpool.
Raul Jimenez to Everton
Reports in Portuguese news outlet Record suggest Everton are interested in Benfica striker Raul Jimenez. The report goes on to claim that Koeman has already had a bid rejected for the Mexican with the Dutch manager’s old club intending to hold out for closer to £40m. The 26-year-old, who has previously been linked with West Ham United and Liverpool, is open to moving to the Premier League, and told ESPN: “The Premier League is a great championship, but you have to wait. I don’t close any doors and we’ll see what happens.”
Dani Ceballos to Barcelona
After starring for the Spanish under-21 side, Ceballos is a player in demand. Barcelona and Real Madrid are set to battle it out for the 20-year-old’s signature. AS recently reported that Madrid were prepared to pay Betis more than the €15m release clause in his contract to secure the signing. However, Real Betis vice-president Lorenzo Serra Ferrer has claimed: “They [Barcelona] asked me what my opinion of Dani was, and I gave it to them, and you can imagine what it was.”

No comments:

Post a Comment